A series of pictures can be a good memory to live with. If there are pictures very much memorable to you, why not invest them into something creative? One of the best ways of preserving memories in a creative way is to make a photo eBook. Make a photo eBook of your own and share it with family and friends, or even to the world.
Simple steps in making a photo eBook
- Take your decision before jumping onto creation: Will this photo eBook be as a present to your family, friends or relatives or will it be a photo eBook you would want to sell to the market for the general people to buy? This is an important aspect as it would be reflecting you are professional or personal. Obviously, you would want to give something of family matter to your family and something natural like landscapes, mountains, etc. to the outside world. Accordingly, you would also want to design your photo eBook. So, making a decision of making the photo eBook personal or professional is of very much importance.
- Select your photos: Select your photos wisely as this will be the main attraction of your photo eBook. Select photos which reflect the appreciation of beauty.
- Choose the perfect software: To make a perfect photo eBook of your liking and others, the use of the perfect software is necessary. To name a few you have, iBook, Blurb eBooks, Adobe InDesign and much Choosing the perfect software may differ from person to person. Try out some of the most known software and choose the one which suits you the best to serve your purpose.
- Always check for the “appealing” factor of your chosen option: Choose your options wisely. Some options may be a perfect maker of a deal while some may be the ones who break them.
- Ask for help: As we say, a friend in need is a friend indeed. Do not hesitate to ask your friend or partner for help. They might have ideas which may just fill in those few scarcities of your perfect photo eBook. Also, they can point out your mistakes (if any) you made or even give an idea of developing something which you have already put in to make it more appealing.
- Pick a layout: Be calm and cool. This is one of the most important factors. A layout can make your photo eBook more or even less appealing.
- Give your photos some words: Simply, write a message to the photos you are putting into your photo eBook. If it is personal, for your family or friends, you can either add wishes, or the name of the person in the photo. To make it more memorable, you can also add details like where and when the photo was clicked. In case it is professional, the name of the place or the description of the view would be a nice and short detail to your photo.
- Review: Once your entire photo eBook is complete, always review it yourself and by your friends or family so that if by chance there is any missing part, you can fill that in.
Never rush or hurry through the entire process. Take as much as time you need. If possible, pre-plan and start early. Make your photo eBook a perfect one. As we say, slow and steady wins the race. If you rush through, you destroy your own creation.