The 10-Day Smoothie Cleanse ebook download in PDF format (.pdf). Feel free to share this book with your followers on Pinterest. It is fashionable to live a healthy lifestyle today. One of the ways to cleanse the body of harmful toxins and replenish it with vitamins is green smoothie. A nice bonus of smoothie-therapy is in the fact that taking such drinks you can lose a few extra pounds, and improve the condition of skin, nails and hair also.
Body cleansing with green smoothie is a gentle and natural way to normalize all body functions. This drink of health is being prepared from vegetables, fruits, berries and herbs, which are known to be rich in fiber. The latter works like a sponge that absorbs huge amounts of toxins and removes them from the body naturally. Unlike fresh juices, when in the process of preparation cellulose remains in the juicer, in smoothie it totally gets into the glass, quenching your hunger for a long time.
Green smoothie is a great way to start taking care of your health. If until now you didn’t played sports, the majority of your time spent indoors and abused harmful food, vegetable smoothies will be a good and, most importantly, smooth transition to a healthy lifestyle. You don’t have to radically change the conventional nutrition system, which means that your body will not experience stress from changing nutritional habits. Over time, when you’ll feel the benefits of these drinks, you will not want to eat fast food.
Advantages of green smoothies
Smoothies are very useful because they contain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids. The greens, which is added to smoothies, contains a unique component – chlorophyll. Numerous scientific studies show that unlikely there is any disease when health condition cannot be improved with the help of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll counteracts the development of cancer, heals the liver, detoxifies, and acts as a mild diuretic. It improves thyroid gland and pancreas, helps with anemic conditions, regulates blood pressure, strengthens the intestines, reduces nervousness, resists food toxins. By the way, in the new book “The 10 Day Smoothie Cleanse” you will find an unique diet for overall health with green smoothies. I liked it very much.
Green smoothies improve the digestive tract. This means that toxins will be excreted from the body regularly, which will positively affect the overall health.
- Green smoothies are a convenient way to include more fruits and vegetables to your diet.
- Very easy and quick to prepare – you just need to have a powerful blender.
- Smoothies are palatable. When the ratio is 40% greens and 60% fruit, taste of fruit wins.
- They make your skin soft, smooth, radiant.
- Relieve swelling.
- Give a feeling of energy.
- Very useful for children, pregnant women and the elderly.
How you should take smoothies
You should start drinking green smoothies gradually. In the first month stick to this rule – 1 glass per day. The ratio of fruit (vegetables) and herbs should make it tasty to drink. After a month you can start to drink 1.5 cups, gradually increasing the number of cocktails to 3-4 glasses a day.
- Drink green smoothies separately from other foods or as a full meal. Try to drink a couple glasses of smoothie as breakfast, delicious afternoon snack or a light dinner.
- Drink smoothies in small sips, chewing it in the mouth. You can use a teaspoon.
- For smoothies choose a combination of “fruit + greens” or “vegetables + greens”. Do not mix carrots, broccoli and oranges in a blender. Your digestion is unlikely to appeal such mix .
- It’s best to drink smoothies immediately, as it is prepared. If you store it, then do it in a closed bottle in the refrigerator and no more than one day
What can you prepare smoothies of?
You can use fresh and frozen fruits, berries and vegetables for cocktails. Fresh herbs are the most useful ingredient for juices and smoothies.
A list of edible greenery:
- usual salad greens, sorrel, parsley, dill, cilantro, celery, mint, spinach;
- “spicy” greens: watercress, nasturtium leaves;
- bitter greens: dandelion;
- edible flowers: nasturtium, red clover, marigolds (marigolds), chrysanthemums, etc.
- leaves of berries: strawberry , wild strawberry, currants
Don’t forget to download the book via the link that I gave below. You will learn a unique ten-day diet based on green smoothies. Thank you for your attention!