What can you do if you are facing the problem of bowed legs? During summer time every woman wants to wear short and trendy skirts, making an unforgettable and astonishing look. But how can one solve the problem of bowed legs without making a surgery? This question is the main among the people who face this problem. We have to notice that there are at least three types of bowed legs:
a) О shaped legs,
b) Х shaped legs,
c) and so-called false curvature.
In this article, we are going to tell you the secrets, which will help to solve the problem of bowed legs without visiting a surgeon, but using special exercises, which will make your legs straighter. First of all, you need to understand five “prohibited actions”, which you have to avoid in order to make your legs beautiful.
- It’s prohibited to sit with crossed legs or by putting your weight only on one of your legs.
- Don’t stand with crossed legs or by putting your weight only on one of your legs.
- Don’t sleep on your stomach or on the side.
- Avoid excessively high heels.
- Never put your handbag only on one shoulder.
How do ideal legs look like? It’s some kind of combination of four X letters and five O letters (as you can see on the image below).
The first thing that you need to do to make your legs more attractive is to get rid of fat deposits on your shins and thighs. It may look difficult, especially for a person who was using a diet before. Because thigh is the last place where your fat will start to melt. The secret is very simple – you need to move and avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
Exercises for your thighs:
• lie on your side, keep your legs straight (muscles are stressed),
• put the leg, which you are lying on, up and keep it in such position for 10 seconds,
• turn to your other side and repeat.
If you feel that one leg is weaker than others and you need to make more effort to keep it in the air, make exercise for such a leg longer by five or ten seconds. Such an approach will help to find the balance for your muscles.
Thigh muscles stretching:
• stand straight and look forward, straightening your back and pulling your stomach in,
• totally relax all your muscles,
• bend one leg back and use your hand to push it, thus stretching your muscles.
Exercises for sural muscles:
• stand on support (with 4-5 centimeters of height), keeping your heels in the air,
• stand on your toes and keep this position for 5-15 seconds
• do it for another side.
Leg muscles stretching:
• sit on the floor, put your legs in front of you and straighten them. Keep your back straight and look forward,
• use a belt or your hands to grip the foot and start to pull it up in the air,
• keep this position for 5-15 seconds,
• repeat this exercise with the second leg.
It’s very important to keep your legs as close as possible and avoid knee joint bending. Don’t lean to the side and keep your back straight. By the way, don’t forget to download Sarah Brown’s book “Bow Legs No More“. This PDF guide will tell you about a unique and very efficient bowed legs treatment technique that can be used at your home.
For O-shaped legs:
• stand straight and try to put legs together as close as possible,
• when you reach the peak point, keep that position for 5 seconds.
For X-shaped legs:
• stand straight and expand your legs very slowly,
• when you reach the maximum distance possible, keep it for five seconds.
Be very careful during these exercises and always keep your back straight.
Leg shape correction:
• make a squat, putting your feet together and keeping their entire surface on the floor,
• start to stand up, straightening your legs very slowly and keeping your hands on the floor,
• keep this position for 5-10 seconds,
• make three repetitions three times per day.
Bow Legs No More by Sarah Brown