Sometimes having a clean skin is a real challenge! My tips will help you cleanse your skin in a natural way, which is also good for your body as a whole. To learn as much useful information on this topic as possible, I suggest you downloading the e-book ‘Purely Primal Skincare Guide‘ by Liz Wolfe. In the meantime, a few useful tips for skin care.
- Do not use creams containing vitamin A and / or B, because these vitamins are not absorbed through the skin and, as a consequence, such lotions are completely useless.
- Use a cleanser based on alkaline. It tightens pores and thus neutralizes the affected area.
- Do not wash your face with soap, which irritates the skin and sebaceous glands. It irritates the sebaceous glands, which as a result, produce more sebum secret than they should. Medical literature is often crediting soap with irritating quality.
- Do not rub your skin. Excessively intense friction, even with a soap, increases the number of dead and loose skin loose, which contributes to clogging of the sebaceous glands. If you want to use a facial scrub, do it no more than 1 time per week, at the same time massaging the skin very gently and carefully.
- Do not squeeze pimples, do not touch the affected areas on the face and try not to wear things that would put pressure on the skin, or rub on it, as it stimulates the appearance of acne. Squeezing pimples fraught the spread of infection and leave permanent scars. When you push hard on the skin, you “press” sebum secret and bacteria in layers, located deep of the skin. In this way a cyst is formed- inflamed acne that causes scarring.
As you can see, skin care requires specific knowledge. Liz Wolfe knows how to achieve perfectly clean skin on the face. So, feel free to download her book already now!