I started using Belly Bloat Solution 3 weeks ago. The first 2 weeks I did not see any weight loss, but I felt less bloated, my skin is glowing and I have so much energy that I now walk everywhere. Then this week when I looked in the mirror I started seeing that my belly is starting to go down. My boyfriend is also using “The 21 Day Belly Bloat Solution” by Amy Lewis and he has lost half his stomach, all his friends have noticed and have started following The Belly Bloat Solution. My friends are also seeing results. Some lose faster, some it takes longer. This is my friend, Janice Sanchez’s story!
“I gained 60 lbs over the course of 6 years and struggled with my self-esteem. A year and a half ago I decided to start working on myself. I was able to drop 20 lbs on my own through a healthy diet and exercise and was extremely proud of myself! I started focusing more on how my clothes fit instead of the numbers on the scale. I used the System for 30 days and dropped 10 lbs, but my clothes didn’t fit that differently. It wasn’t until I paired the Cleanse with the Wrap that I really noticed a difference!! I was finally able to get rid of the belly bloat that makes me feel self-conscious!”
So, you’re trying to lose weight but just can’t seem to get your head in the right place. Start with small steps instead of going all in cold turkey style, which probably hadn’t worked for you in the past, right?
Step 1 – Make sure that every meal has a portion of lean protein
- Chicken, turkey, steak, eggs, fish, pork, lamb.
- Lentils, black beans, quinoa if you’re a veggie.
- Protein is essential for your body to repair and rebuild itself plus it keeps you full for longer.
Step 2 – Drink a minimum of 2 liters of water daily
- Every single cell in your body requires water to function properly.
- When you’re dehydrated your body actually holds onto more water which makes your belly bloat.
Step 3 – Choose at least 2 veggies with at least 2 of your meals per day, here are a few examples
- Smoothie for breakfast with spinach, avocado, and berries.
- Salad bowl with protein for lunch.
- Meat and 2 vegs for dinner.
Start with these easy steps and I am sure you’ll get results.
The 21-Day Belly Bloat Solution by Amy Lewis