Suspension Revolution 2.0 system download in PDF format. Feel free to share Dan Long’s book with your followers on Twitter. Everyone wants to have good abs because it makes our figure more beautiful and toned. To achieve a good result, we just need to eat right, every day for 20 minutes to do physical exercises to develop different muscles. There is no need to visit the gym. Excellent results can be achieved without it. How? The answer is simple! You need to download the system for developing abs Suspension Revolution 2.0. This method of development of the abdominal muscles gives just amazing results
How to develop great abdominal muscles?
- In any physical activity, the number of repetitions and approaches mainly depends on our body shape. But in any case, you need to do exercises until the end, constantly increasing the number of repetitions (you can increase once a week, every week make more and more repetitions).
- Do exercises to strengthen the upper abdominal muscles. Lie on the floor and put your hands behind your head, feet should stay straight. Lift the upper body as high as possible, feet must stay on the floor – do not rise them up. If keeping feet on the ground is hard for you, then you can shove them under the chair or sofa, creating a foothold.
- Develop the middle abdominal muscles. Stay in the same position and keep move as in paragraph 2, but only bend your knees. While performing, exercises aim for a big load to the muscles of the abdomen, and not on your back.
- Give attention to the lower abdominal muscles too. Sit on a chair, put hands on the seat, and legs, as before, leave straight. Keep your back straight, slowly raise legs to the chest by bending them at the knees, and then return slowly to the starting position.
- If you want that your abdominal muscles become the ideal, it is necessary to strengthen oblique abdominal muscles. Lie down on the floor so that the lower part of the body is turned to the left with the legs bent at the knees and upper body is straight. Put your hands over the head and lift the chest, focusing on the abdominal muscles, not on your neck. Repeat exercise by turning the lower part of the body to the right side, ie, the opposite side.
- If you want to have a beautiful abdominal muscle and to spend less time to strengthen them, you need to eat proper food and pay attention on your sleep (get enough sleep). Exclude from your diet and high-calorie fatty foods, beer and sodas. Eat 4-5 times a day, but each time, eat small portions of food. And do not eat before going to sleep.
- Walk and spend more time outdoors. The jogging is the best option (read – how to run?). And if you have extra kilos, then running will burn excess fat.
- If you want to have more benefits from exercises then you should take rest between sets, but not more than one minute.