Fight 4 Family – PDF book download! Every person has an innate sense of self-preservation except for a negligible amount of individuals. Life and health are the highest human values by default. To defend your life, health, and dignity, you need to have at least a basic knowledge of self-defense.
If you want to have the basics of self-defense art it is important to master the skills ‘ complex of conflict, the management of conflict, dodging of seizures and strokes, the use of force techniques and the use of special methods.
The aim of John Hartman’s course:
To learn the basics of self-defense in domestic situations (on the street, in the hallway, in the elevator, in the room, etc.) and form the primary practical skills to protect yourself and your family from attack.
Objectives of the book Fight 4 Family:
- to master the basic concepts associated with the possibilities of self-defense in private life;
- to master the basic breathing exercises;
- to form practical skills of self-protection and movements during the fighting;
- to form practical skills of protection against takeovers, suffocation, from the threat of knife stabs.
- An effective method of training, the levels of readiness to conduct the fighting. Methods of loosening the attacker, pain control;
- Mastering the breathing exercises which warm up muscles and tendons; special exercises to prepare the body for the hand-to-hand fight;
- Skills of self-protection (fall on soft and hard surfaces) and movements during the fighting;
- Drill falls on soft and hard surfaces. Characteristics of self-defense in the confined space;
- Drill of movements during the fighting (dodges, jumps, side rolls, roll-over forward, backward and sideways);
- Formation of practical skills to strike the attacker with arm, leg, and protection against them, the use of improvised means, the use of painful tweaks and pain control;
- Types of arm strike (strike trajectory, strike part of the hand, the correctness of the first formation). Training in the application of various strokes and protection against them(blocking). Training of muscles used in the punch and blocking;
- Types of kicks (kicks trajectory, kick part of the leg, the correctness of formation of the kick part of the leg). Training in the application of various strokes and protection against them(blocking). Training of muscles used in the kick and blocking;
- Protection against clothes grab in front, the collar behind, the hair, the girth of the trunk in different versions;
- Protection from strangulation (front, rear, side) in the standing and bent position;
- Defense characteristics in the supine position;
- Variants of using a cane (umbrella) for self-defense. Stick against stick;
- Protection against the threat of knife stabs;
- Options for protection from the threat of knife stabs;
- Bounces of stabs. Protection against a knife stabs from the top;
- Protection against a knife stabs from the bottom;
- Protection against a knife stabs hitting from the side.
Feel free to download John’s survival guide now! Thank you!
Fight 4 Family by John Hartman