When choosing a diet for quick weight loss, use the following rules: choose the diet, the main product of which is available to you, because the most fast and effective diets are mono diets, which are built on a single product; you should like the taste of products in the diet, otherwise this diet would be doubly difficult; for the more comfortable weight loss choose a diet in which all meals are easy to cook to spend less time in the kitchen and not to be tempted by food.
10 effective diets for quick weight loss
First I want to draw your attention to the diet presented in the book “Lean Gut Diet“. I liked it very much. Moreover, two of my friends also managed to get rid of excess weight without many efforts. So be sure to download the book via the link at the bottom of the page. And now here is a list of ten diets, if the first one will not be enough for you))
- Hollywood diet is popular among overseas stars, it lasts for two weeks, during this time you can reduce weight by an average of 7 kilos. It is necessary to monitor the amount of sugar, salt and fat in the diet, exclude bread completely.
- Cabbage diet is considered to be very effective: for 7 days you can lose up to 5 kilos. The menu is made so that the dishes are delicious and don’t contain fats, unless in small quantities.
- With the help of Japanese diet you can lose up to 8 kilos for two weeks. It is based on the consumption of seafood, but all dishes should be cooked without salt.
- Brazilian diet – vegetables, fruits and vegetable soups are the foundation of this diet. For seven days you can lose up to 4 kilos.
- Interval diet or three days diet. It lasts 9 days, but is divided into three phases of three days, when you eat rice, potatoes and vegetables. You should drink only clean water during the diet. It is possible to lose to 7-9 kilos of weight, but you need to be careful and monitor your health.
- Buckwheat diet usually lasts for one or two weeks, during which you can lose 4 or 8 kilos, respectively. During the entire time you eat buckwheat that should be pre-soak in hot water.
- Soup diet is based on a variety of soups, including a cream soup. The main thing that this soup should be cooked without potatoes or beans, butter and spices, the bread should also be excluded. You can add quite a bit of salt. Duration is 7 days; loss of weight is up to 4 kilos.
- Diet of the top models lasts for 3 days; you can lose 3, sometimes 5 kilos. The diet is deemed to be rigid, because you eat only one egg and 300 g of cottage cheese a day, you don’t have dinner and drink water only.
- Kefir diet lasts 7 days and you can lose 4-5 kilos. Every day you drink 1.5 liters of low-fat kefir.
- Diet for freshly squeezed juices provides rapid weight loss, but it is not easy to keep this diet. You need to drink fresh juice from oranges, grapefruits and lemons three times a day. The rest of the time you drink water. Normally, the diet lasts up to 3 days, and you can lose up to 3 kilograms.
The fastest and most effective diets
Among the great variety of diets, there are the fastest and most effective express- diets designed for quick weight loss. They last up to 5 days. During the diets the amount of food is greatly reduced and you exclude the dinner totally. It can also be mono-diets, which are based on one product. For example, it is yogurt, juice, or a certain fruit. The menu of express-diet might look like this:
- Breakfast: an egg, unsweetened tea;
- Second breakfast until 12 PM – low fat cottage cheese with kefir;
- lunch: 150 g of steamed fish with vegetable salad, seasoned with lemon juice, but without oil, one fruit;
- dinner: unsweetened tea.
There is also such kind of the fastest and the most effective diet, as fasting days. For a three-day fasting period you can lose up to 4 kilos. First day is entrance to the diet, the second day is fasting, and the third day is exit of the diet. I wish you every success in losing weight! Thank you.