The Dog Owner’s Secret Handbook download in PDF (.pdf) format. Feel free to share Duston McGroarty’s guide with your friends on Facebook, because this book does help to save a lot of money on vet bills and pet meds. When you make the wise decision to grab your copy of “The Dog Owner’s Secret Handbook” you will:
- Quickly and easily transform your dog into a picture perfect obedient pooch – all by making simple changes to your training methods. Speaking your pup’s language has never been easier!
- Imagine waking up tomorrow with a happy, healthy, obedient dog who can’t wait to start the day by your side. Imagine how your dog will feel when their joints stop aching, their skin is silky smooth and they become calm, relaxed, and stress-free!
- Discover how 100% all-natural household ingredients like, vinegar, parsley, apples, and even essential oils are GREAT for your dog and help ease joint pain, prevent diabetes, repel fleas and ticks, and even cure bad doggy breath.
- Heal your dog‘s joints, protect their health, and supercharge their obedience level so that you can finally feel comfortable about your dog’s overall well-being and level of happiness.
- Discover 39 really cool “dog hacks” that’ll save you time, money, and hours of frustration… and I bet you didn’t know most of these neat little tricks were even possible!
- And much, much more!
If your pup is having trouble pooping, try mixing their food with canned pumpkin (without spices). I learned this trick from this book.
- Tip: Pumpkin also works great for dogs who have an upset stomach.
- Bonus: It’s been said that pumpkin promotes a shiny coat for your dog too!